Scouting For Girls Wolf Cubs Banner

Scouting For Girls Wolf Cubs :: FORUM RULES :: Forum Rules :: Post Message
Post Message
Name:
Subject:

Topic Summary
Re: Crypto news. Posted By Komar  (14th Nov 22 at 4:20pm)

I would like to invite you to check out the pages of a useful financial portal, which helped me to choose a reliable Filecoin cryptocurrency to buy https://tgdratings.com/coins/filecoin/. Using step-by-step instructions, I firstly got registered on one of the world's best crypto exchanges OKX. After creating an account, I was able to make the transaction I wanted with minimal fees. I advise you to take a closer look at such an investment.
Re: Crypto news. Posted By Bill Shiphr  (1st Apr 22 at 8:24am)

There are many new developments in Forex trading around the world, especially in Asia and Eastern Europe. Some of these developments have failed miserably, while some have shown promising results. But what do you think? In the article https://www.marketingdirecto.com/anunciantes-general/anunciantes/5-grandiosos-forex-brokers-que-pueden-usarse-en-latinoamerica there are also some information about trading in Latin America.
Re: Crypto news. Posted By Olliwer  (16th Feb 22 at 8:56am)

Unfortunately, not everything is so rosy in this business and there are a lot of pitfalls that not everyone can see. You can get acquainted in this review of algorithmic trading and dma and draw the appropriate conclusions. I will now explain what worries me. Many people who come into crypto trading and try their first steps fall into the hook of scammers and don’t know what to do about it, so safety should come first and you can fully trust the proven trading strategies from napbots.
Crypto news. Posted By Tamarin  (15th Feb 22 at 8:03am)

Analysts at UBS bank believe that it will take a long time for the US Congress to sort out all the complexities associated with digital currencies and resolve internal disagreements.
One of the largest banks in Switzerland, UBS, published a note on a recent congressional hearing on the regulation of stablecoins and cryptocurrencies. As a reminder, the bipartisan House Committee on Financial Services of the US Congress did not support a bill proposing to subject stablecoin issuers to the same strict federal oversight as banks.

UBS experts noted that the US Federal Reserve System (FRS) cannot start developing a digital dollar without instructions from Congress. However, lawmakers “will take time to understand the complexities associated with cryptocurrencies, resolve internal differences and come to a consensus on the regulation of digital currencies.”

“Regulators can wait a long time for action by Congress. However, they will have to solve the problems associated with cryptocurrencies now, using the limited powers they have,” the bank said in a note.

At the same time, UBS analysts believe that interest in digital currencies is “growing in Congress and among the general public.” Recall that earlier the bank's experts presented an investment strategy, thanks to which depositors can avoid the risks associated with the high volatility of digital currencies.